A new kind of roadbook
4×4 Discovery Travel introduces Roadbook for Discovery. Roadbook for Discovery is a digital e-roadbook with which from beginning to end we point the way on your journey and provide you with information on the area you’re travelling through. We tell you which turns to take, where you can sleep and which interesting things there are to see and do. It’s your virtual travel companion.
Enjoy where you are
The e-roadbook is easy to use so that you can navigate even if you’re on your own. You are completely free to enjoy where you are. The e-roadbook shows the passages where it may get more difficult, illustrated with pictures, shows alternatives and indicates with arrows and spoken directions where you have to go.
The journeys have been designed by Mark Janssen. Mark has been doing this for years for self-drive 4×4 group trips. He can take only a limited number of people on such a trip. With e-roadbooks many more people can benefit from his knowledge, expertise and experience. It is as if he’s there himself.
- Travel at your own pace
- No need for an internet connection
- Fabulous journeys
- Certainty that you can drive the tracks
Why make a 4×4 Discovery journey?
- Get to places you can’t reach with a regular car
- See scenery you will otherwise not see
- Enjoy where you are, the quiet, the beauty, without anxiety
How does it work?
- Buy the E-Roadbook of your choice on the website.
- Receive a confirmation email with a link to download the Roadbook for Discovery app.
- Download the app.
- When the app is on your telephone or tablet, log in with the username and password provided to you and your e-roadbook will be loaded into the App.
Roadbook for Discovery works on any smartphone or tablet with iOS and Android. A tablet must have a built-in GPS in order to be able to navigate. The roadbooks are available in English and Dutch.
We have the following journeys available:
A stunning journey through the high mountains of the Spanish Pyrenees.
Southern Portugal: Lisbon, Alentejo and Algarve
This is an on-road tour on which you discover the beautiful scenery and sites of Southern Portugal.
Is an E-Roadbook something for you? Have you got any questions? Call or mail me.
Below are a few screenshots of the roadbook